PRICE EX. VAT
CONDITION : UNBOXED, NEW
CASH & CARRY, TRANSPORT IS NOT INCLUDED.
16CH DIGITAL MIXING CONSOLE
QL series consoles offer all-in-one mixing, processing, and routing capability for small to medium scale live sound, corporate speech events, installations, and much more.
16 2 fader configuration in a compact, rack mountable unit.
- Mix channels: 32 mono, 8 stereo.
- Busses: 16 mix, 8 matrix (Input to Matrix supported).
- Local I/O: 16 in, 8 out.
- Fader configuration: 16 + 2 (Master).
- Rack mountable with optional RK1 Rack Mount Kit.
Yamaha MY8 DA96
D / A CONVERTER CARD
The Yamaha MY8-DA96 is an optional digital-to-analog output card for compatible Yamaha digital mixing consoles and signal processors. It have eight analog outputs.
- 24bit resolution, 96kHz compatible 8-out analog audio interface
- 1 x D-sub 25 pin connector (balanced)
- Max output level before clip: +18dBu
- Dimensions: 120mm x 40mm x 176mm (4.7″ x 1.6″ x 6.9″)
This high-capacity, high-performance I/O rack is compatible with Yamaha CL and QL series consoles as well as the RIVAGE PM series. It features 32 analog inputs, 16 analog outputs, and eight digital AES/EBU outputs. The Rio3224-D2 connects directly to Dante digital audio networks, allowing flexible system configuration. Dual power supply units are built in for high reliability, and a character/graphic display offers easy visual confirmation.
- 32 analog inputs and 16 outputs, and 8 digital outputs.
- Redundant connections are supported with primary and secondary connectors. Daisy chain connections are also supported.
- Comprehensive display and local control of gain and other parameters.
- Power consumption: 120W
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 480 x 220 x 368mm (18.9″ x 8.7″ x 14.5″)
- Net Weight: 13.5 kg (29.8 lbs)