Pure Sonic Performance
Total precision and transparency is the trademark of the Vortex series, thanks to its careful design eliminating sound-deteriorating drawbacks right from the start. This is also evident in the Vortex Series exceptional low distortion values and excellent signal to noise ratio.
Flexible in Power & Application
The Vortex amplifier can easily switch between applications and speaker setups due to its unique power regime. This consists of an extensive power reservoir, stability down to 1 Ohm loads and the ability to run in Stereo, Bridge Mono and Parallel Mono operation modes.
Designed for Touring & More
With a weight of just 12,4 kg and designed for the demands of touring professionals the 2 RU chassis ensures exceptional reliability. All dynamic protection circuits are the result of the philosophy, “Audio-at-all times”.
Remote Control Included
The Vortex Series remote control system allows complete application freedom, from FOH to control room centre, the ability to control and monitor usage comes as a standard feature.
- 2x 1300 W/8 Ohm
- 2x 2100 W/4 Ohm
- 2x 3000 W/2 Ohm
- 1x 4200 W/8 Ohm
- 1x 6000 W/4 Ohm
- Limiter: 3 step switchable peak-limiter
- Input Connectors: 3-pin XLR, male and female per channel, pin 2= in phase
- Output Connectors: One 4-pole SPEAKON connector for each output channel (bi-amping possible)
- Modes of Operation: STEREO, BRIDGE MONO and PARALLEL-MONO
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 483 x 88.9 x 420 mm (19 “, 2 HE )
- Weight: 12.4 kg