dLive CDM48 (flightcase included)
The MixRack is the heart of any dLive system. It houses the XCVI processing core complete with audio I/O, control and audio networking ports. It is typically connected to a dLive Surface, but can also be controlled at the same time as or even without a Surface using a laptop or iPad, Allen & Heath IP remotes or third party controllers via TCP/IP.
- 48 mic/line inputs, 24 line outputs
- Class leading, ultra-low latency at 0.7ms
- 128 Input Channels with full processing
- 64 Mix Outputs with full processing
- Configurable 64 bus architecture (group, FX, aux, matrix, mains)
- 16 RackExtra FX with dedicated stereo returns