The L-Acoustics 112P is the versatile model within the L-Acoustics self-powered coaxial P series. The enclosure operates over a frequency bandwidth from 50 Hz to 20 kHz, which can be lowered to 40 Hz with the addition of the recommended SB15P self-powered subwoofer. The 112P enclosure contains a passive coaxial configuration consisting of a 3 » diaphragm compression driver loaded onto a 12 » low frequency transducer integrated into a compact low profile bass-reflex tuned enclosure. This coaxial transducer arrangement produces a 90° axi-symmetric directivity output along with a smooth tonal response free of secondary lobes over the entire frequency range, resulting in exceptional immunity to feedback especially in monitoring situations.
- Ultimate sonic performance, clarity, & precision
- Plug-and-play design for fast & easy setup
- Compact & portable
- Sleek design, durable construction, extended longevity
- Optimized for 4 different presets for reduced inventory: Front (for main FOH system applications), Fill (for distributed / complementary system applications), Monitor (for stage monitor applications), & Xover (for use with SB15P compact subwoofer)
- Coherent point source radiation with excellent performance off axis
The L-Acoustics SB15P is the recommended subwoofer companion for the 108P and 112P self-powered enclosures, lowering the system operating range down to 40 Hz. The SB15P contains a 15 » direct radiating LF transducer integrated into a compact bass-reflex tuned enclosure. Featuring optimal size, frequency, and tuning ratios, the SB15P combines the advantages of a self-powered enclosure with the addition of onboard DSP control. The integrated 15 » transducer provides exceptional power handling and cone excursion capabilities with the added benefits of low thermal compression and reduced distortion. The integrated amplification and DSP module ensures optimum driver protection while allowing the enclosure to deliver an exceptionally high SPL level. The cabinet design and tuning approach optimize the temporal behavior of the enclosure and maintains the inherent musicality and definition characteristics at the very highest operating levels.
- Compact & discrete dedicated P series subwoofer
- High power handling & high efficiency for increased reliability
- Low thermal power compression, low distortion
- Digital system drive & equalization with quick setup
- Suitable for live monitoring & distributed SR