NEW WITH FULL WARRANTY
CASH & CARRY, TRANSPORT IS NOT INCLUDED.
- Mixer-100V amplifier
- 2 stereo inputs
- Minijack front input
- Individual 3band EQ
The auto-amplified mixer models AMI2-70 and AMI2-70TR (for 100/70V power lines) offer a simple single-unit solution that solve professional installs targeted at end users who are not necessarily audio experts.
Both models are equipped with integrated class D amplifiers that deliver an output of 70W RMS + 70W RMS.
– Mixers with 2 MIC/stereo LINE auto-amplified input channels
– (MIC/LINE) input signal detector located in the back panel
– Dedicated MIC input sensitivity adjustment
– Dedicated, fully adjustable channel 1 with TALKOVER
– Direct MIX input allowing connection of additional mixers
– Channel 2 is equipped with a stereo minijack connector for direct connection to audio sources such as the iPOD®
– Triple tone control (only accessible with a screwdriver)
– Amplified stereo output. Class D amplifier. 70W RMS + 70 W RMS at 4 ohms
– Bridge operation
– 3-LED output level indication. CLIP indicator
– 1 additional REC stereo output
– Mono selector
– General pre-fader MIC monitor (headphones)
– Remote volume control via VCA (EUROBLOCK)
– Remote MUTE